5.24.2012

Is my dream trying to tell me something?

I dream almost every night. I usually could remember them the first 30mins after waking up, except those making very strong impression.  This is one I had recently.....



I was an acrobat practicing a performance of jumping off a high building. I need to climb on a very tall bamboo stick to reach to the top of the building then jump. Closer to the time of performance, I started to feel a strong sense of fear, it was so strong that I woke up from the dream. According to dreammoods.com:

Acrobat - To see or do acrobats in your dream suggest that you need to better balance aspects of your life. It could also mean that fears will prevent you from achieving your goals.

Climbing up- To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.) signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere. 

Fear- To dream that you feel fear indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly.

So seems that all thse signs in my dream are enforcing the same idea. We can't underestimate how sensitive our subconscious mind is!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言