5.20.2012

Why this blog?

There are so many different blogs about entrepreneurship and they are mainly acted as support medium, sharing useful information to help entrepreneurs in their businesses. I want to share my journey as a entrepreneur /a small business owner, the ups and downs of my business as well as of me personally.

Since I started my business in the beginning of 2011, I have been consciously aware of how this new venture affecting my life, especially on the emotional level.As a female, I believe it is normal that we are  more sensitive emotionally. With my new role as an entrepreneur , it has changed so many different aspects of my life that my mind finds it hard to cope from time to time. I hope by writing this blog , I am able to express my feelings and emotions. And I hope to find other entrepreneurs where we can share our thoughts.

Let's see where this will lead me to........

沒有留言:

張貼留言